INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: They are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is removed when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, will it be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used for request rate limiting – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. • Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data… • Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear Browsing Data (Clear Cache).
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Chrome click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Version 18 1.
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
- Using the “Time range to clear” dropdown menu, select All.
- Click Delete Now.
- Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy. For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Version 5.1 1.
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
- Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Opera Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection. For more information about Ópera click here: https://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.