It is a cleaner, sanitizer and descaler of irrigation systems.
It is a liquid formulation with active oxygen, usable in organic farming as an input, whose action is to act as a cleaner, disinfectant and descaler in the treatment of irrigation systems in general.
CERTIFICATIONS FOR AGRICULTURE: ECOLOGICAL.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- It eliminates minerals and organic remains from the irrigation system to avoid blockages in pipes and nozzles.
- It prevents the formation of calcareous deposits, generally in waters with a high carbonate content.
- It prevents the formation of foam, improving the quality and efficiency in the use of irrigation water.
DOSAGE AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Cleaning and sanitizing of irrigation systems
- Apply a dose of 0.1% – 2% by injection and continuous treatment as a descaling and sanitizing agent for the irrigation system, water and tanks.
Composition: Hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid and peracetic acid.