The Good Works
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared object, Flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, and to provide proper operation of the site.
By using these devices to the Web server to remind some data concerning the user, as your preferences for viewing pages that server, name and password, products that most interest, etc.
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES TYPES?
- On the types of cookies, There are five major groups:
- analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- social cookies: are those needed for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website provides an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- And behavioral advertising cookies: collect information on personal preferences and user choices (retargeting).
- technical and functional Cookies: They are strictly for the use of the website and the service contract.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEB SITE
- _lang: strictly necessary technical and cookie containing the session language. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- ac_cookies: strictly necessary technical and cookie containing the value of whether it has accepted the installation of cookies. expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables control feature unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When the user reenter the same web browser, the cookie deemed to be the same user. Only if the user changes browser, It is considered another user. Pire 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the rate request – the limitation of data collection on high traffic sites. Pire 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires at 24 hours.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER COOKIES
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy” Click Content Settings. • delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data… • Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl =
- Select Tools | Opciones de Internet.
- Click on the General tab.
- In the "Browsing history", click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete Files.
- Select Delete Cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Version 18 1.
- Select Firefox | Historial | Clear Recent History.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow.
- Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Hidden, Early active session
- Using to clear the "Time interval” from the dropdown menu, Select All.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, In the History section available Tools > Opciones > Privacidad. For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Version 5.1 1.
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | restore Safari.
- Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale = Fr_FR
- Opera Options – Advanced – Cookies. Cookies options to control how Opera handles and therefore its acceptance or rejection. For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
See the documentation browser you have installed.